Deep Chested Oil Heated Ironer
The BMM Weston 600 Flatwork Ironer features:
- Optimised bed design that ensures efficient operation over a wide range of conditions.
- Pneumatic raising and automatic aligning of beds and rolls
- Integrated design of rolls and beds to ensure uniform heat transfer, thus optimising clothing life
- Chest contours that eliminate gap pieces
- Minimum energy needs for drive system
- Simple, electronic, variable speed motor and drive system providing quiet, efficient, slip-free transition
- Analogue information system
- Inclined, ergonomically designed feed table for dafe, efficient hand or mechanical feeding.
- Centralised moisture extraction system.
- Thermally insulated.
- Removable side covers for external servicing.
|No. of rolls ||1 ||2 |
|Length - A ||TBA ||TBA |
|Width - B ||TBA ||TBA |
|Height - C ||TBA ||TBA|