Deep Chested Electric Ironers
The BMM Weston 600 Flatwork Ironer features:
- Optimised bed design that ensures efficient operation over a wide range of conditions.
- Pneumatic raising and automatic aligning of beds and rolls
- Integrated design of rolls and beds to ensure uniform heat transfer, thus optimising clothing life
- Chest contours that eliminate gap pieces
- Minimum energy needs for drive system
- Simple, electronic, variable speed motor and drive system providing quiet, efficient, slip-free transition
- Analogue information system
- Inclined, ergonomically designed feed table for dafe, efficient hand or mechanical feeding.
- Centralised moisture extraction system.
- Thermally insulated.
- Removable side covers for external servicing.
|No. of rolls ||1 ||2 |
|Length - A ||1515 mm ||2485 mm |
|Width - B ||4045 mm ||4045 mm |
|Height - C ||1400 mm ||1400 mm |
|Technical data |
|Working width ||3000 mm ||3000 mm |
|Roll diameter ||600 mm ||600 mm |
|Speed range* ||0-10 m/min ||0-15 m/min |
|Air Pressure ||5.5-7 Bar ||5.5-7 Bar |
|Air Consumption (free air per lift cycle) ||16 litres ||32 litres |
|Electrical Supply (standard) ||380-415 Volts / 3ph + N / 50Hz |
|Electrical consumption ||TBA ||120 kW |
|Floor loading on Jacks ||800 kn/m² ||800 kn/m² |
|Nett Weight ||2100 kgs ||3900 kgs|